CAUTION: Do not use on polished marble or on any materials that are sensitive to acids. Before using this detergent, carry out a test on a small surface area to check that it is actually resistant to the product. For items in aluminium, follow the instructions and use a soft cloth.
- Quarry tiles
- Porcelain tiles
- Glazed ceramic tiles
- Acid-resistant stone surfaces
Coverage with one litre;
- Terracotta 1:5 10/20m2
- Porcelain Tiles 1:5 40m2
- Natural stone 1:5 – 1:10 20/35m2
WHAT’S IT FOR
- Removes post-application deposits and building-site dirt
- Eliminates saline efferescences from terracotta
- Eliminates limescale from floors, showers, bathroom fittings
- Thoroughly cleans outdoor floors
- It removes cementitious deposits and cleans at the same time because it also contains surfactants
- Effective against rust stains
- Buffered acid, does not produce harmful fumes for the user and the environment: it does not contain hydrochloric acid.
- Does not change the appearance or colour of materials.
- It cleans but does not attack.
- Does not affect grouting.
- Does not ruin profiles or items in aluminium and steel (kitchen hoods, pipes…).
- Can be used on many surfaces, terracotta, porcelain and ceramic tiles, and acid resistant stone.
- Has many functions: it can clean and remove deposits according to dilution.
- It is also effective in removing grout residues.